An event does not matter which category it belongs to, whether it is a music event or a retirement party at your place, there is one thing common in every event and that is “the things getting placed one after another.” Everything works like an automated mechanics, the food never ends, and the drink comes before you finish it. The decor looks perfect, the lights are on and the shades are too fancy. Every automated function goes through a series of preparations. A lot of ‘STEPS OF CONSTRUCTION’ comes in the way, and collectively you can name it as a, “concluded thoughtful management”. There are some of the pre-thought-plans which you can use at your end to your dinner party catering.
Write a Time Plan
- Let us start it by creating a complete time plan.
- Make a list of everything that needs to be done, like sending invites or ordering flower arrangements and cleaning.
- When you create a list then you will be sure not to forget anything.
- The task is to list the things first, all the things, does not matter you are going to implement the same or not, but let’s start by writing them first.
- This will allow you to gather the entire plan on a paper so that you see them virtually.
- Once you are ready with the things to do list, and then start arranging them by allotting time and date to each.
- Once the timetable is ready, now start your research on the budgeting and availability of the things you want to happen.
- Try not to keep any preparations on the event day, except the foods and the flowers which need to be fresh.
- Intend to keep deadlines and stick to it, this helps you to achieve fruitful results in much less time.
Finalizing Space or Venue:
When you are ready with your time plan, it is important to book a space for your event. You would need it to be one of the first things to do as generally the event spaces get bookings very quickly and you cannot have you even with your space.
- While booking the space keep in mind the attendance of guests you are expecting.
- Make sure you have space to tap some feet if someone wants to or walking space is a must thing.
- Not everyone will be settling down, there will be many who will go across the party and would prefer to talk to every single person out there.
Create a Theme:
Themes are interesting, and they can be amazing if anticipated properly. Do remember, everyone will be droning the idea of dressing as you asked them to until they feel comfortable. Themes can be off due to several types. It can be a specific color-themed party, or it can be a fancy dress or some period style of dressing. Make sure the theme you keep will do affect the decor and the music you will have in the backgrounds to make it more viable. The opportunities really are endless, and if you put detail in the food your event will be unforgettable.
The style of food will also be an important part of the entire theme thing. It can be a high-end dinner party or a casual dinner party with sharing bows… You can even arrange a buffet, a canapé party and there are many possibilities, and go as per the theme and your convenience.
The Food Budget:
Now we are ready with the venue and theme, you must be having an idea of how much money you will be spending on the food. Usually, the seated dinner party falls in the most expensive category than a buffet, and when it comes to a buffet, a hot buffet will be more expensive than a cold buffet.
The Chefs or the Caterers:
Even cooking for 10 guests or more is stressful, so if you yourself want to enjoy the party then you should be hiring a caterer or a Chef. Now you know the money is allotted to your venue, theme, decor and the food, it’s time to research for a caterer or a chef who fits your budget.
These are the basics and the most important parts of the preps you need to do before the event. Hire the waiters, hire a manager or appoint someone who will be overlooking the day of the event and thus enjoys your party thereafter.