In anticipation of our soon to be released sauce, Chef Nigel has put together the recipe below – one of millions of delicious ways this sauce can pull a meal together!
- 1 lb. large shrimp (26-30 count), deveined & peeled
- 2 cloves garlic minced (about 1 tsp)
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp chopped cilantro
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp Chef Nigel’s Passion Fruit Habanero Sauce
- 1 8-count package of flour tortillas
- Cojita cheese (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp and rest of ingredients, mix well until shrimp is fully coated. Let shrimp marinate while grill is heating.
- Place shrimp one at a time on grill and cook 1-2 minutes per side.
- 2 ripe avocados, diced
- ¼ cup finely diced red onion
- 1 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced (about ½ tsp)
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Warm tortillas on the grill or in the microwave.
2. Place 3-4 warm shrimp on your tortill, top with avocado salsa, cojita cheese and another dash of Chef Nigel’s passion fruit habanero sauce. Enjoy!